Monday, February 10, 2014

Nano Tech Outfitz


Nano Tech Hair:-unknown price-
Nano Tech Tunic:-unknown price-
Nano Tech Leggings:-unknown price-
Nano Tech Boots:-unknown price-
Don't ask me why all the prices are unknown. But here is the answer: Well, it seems that all of the "Setz Outfitz" have vanished from Woozworld. (All of the old Woozworld players should know about this "Setz Outfitz" thingy. If you're new to Woozworld, well here's my advice: SEARCH IT ON THE WEB! x3)
By the way, this is a pretty cool outfit you know. Because if you wear the whole thingy, you can get an effect. Kind of like the thing on my right eye. Well, you should notice it unless you're blind though. 
PS: I'm really, really sorry to who are really blind. I didn't mean to insult you guys. And really, some blind people can do some really cool things! And for those who think that the bind may not be able to surf the web, here's a word for you guys: Nothing Is Impossible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment